A Divorce Lawyer that understands your needs
My commitment to you is to:
- Obtain the best possible result for you, as quickly as possible.
- Respect and effectuate your financial and family goals.
- Keep matters amicable by resolving issues with opposing counsel and to avoid court intervention unless there is an impasse.
- Respond promptly and be accessible to you.
- Communicate to you the status of your case on a regular basis.
- Explain the law in Illinois and how it pertains to the facts in your case.
- Discuss your options as the case progresses, answer your questions, make recommendations, and respect your decisions.
- Help you separate the emotional from the financial so that you can make realistic and meaningful decisions.
- Use a team approach for your benefit, by employing real estate appraisers, asset or business valuators, pension experts, child psychologists, and the like when necessary.
- Provide professional, ethical, and high quality service.
I use my problem solving skills in a thoughtful and creative way, so as to obtain the best possible result for my clients. By applying my legal expertise and many years of experience, I am able to focus on each client’s unique and individual needs, while keeping my fees commensurate with the amount of work involved.
Choosing not to have a high volume practice allows me to pay more attention to each case. I listen to my client’s desires and concerns. I understand complicated issues, both human and financial, and devise legal strategies to offer clients a full range of options.
Communication with my clients is a high priority and I pride myself on keeping them routinely apprised of the progress of their case and returning telephone calls and e-mails on the day they are received.
Because I use a client driven approach, I am held in high esteem by judges and other attorneys — not only for my legal knowledge, but also for handling cases with skill and sensitivity.
I excel at negotiating agreements and have instructed negotiation and mediation techniques for the National Institute of Trial Advocacy to help other attorneys improve their skills. If negotiations should fail, I am an aggressive and confident advocate, having mastered my trial skills as a prosecutor at the Cook County States Attorneys’ Office.